Monday 17 February 2014

E-Kamus Professional Edition Free!!!


Hi Everybody....Today I want to share E-Kamus Professional Edition...As we know, too many Malaysian need this for teaching and anything because this program are important....

So,I think everybody need this right...I will upload it to mediafire...If the link dead..Please tell to me or If this software not work please tell to me


Install=
first you need to download the e-Kamus.rar file..
Second, extract it
After that, download kamus.rar file and extract it in any place in your computer
Then,we need to open E-Kamus then go to option and select click add/remove dictionary..
click this image  to make it bigger



After that, locate your dictionary file and select all .dic file and wait
Then,your E-Kamus is ready to use!!!

Important!!!If you need keymaker I will give the link and if this software not working properly,tell it to me in the comment...GOOD LUCK!!!


E-Kamus.rar

Kamus.rar

E-Kamus Keymaker.rar

2 comments:

  1. I've downloaded and extracted the file to my computer but when I open e-kamus, I do not get the option to add/remove dictionary. Please advise how to proceed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, keymaker link is dead. can u renew please.

    ReplyDelete